Known Problems & Fixes.

Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Known Problems & Fixes.

Post by Laeta on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:10 pm

I will add common problems here, and issues that often get mentioned on the forums or in-game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem: Help! When I open my Mercenary, my WarfareRO gives me a Ai.lua error!

The "AI" folder located in your RO directory is incomplete or outdated.
    Please download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] file and extract the content in your RO directory.

Problem: Help! I'm getting a "sprite/shadow.act" error when I try to start the game!

The cause of this is that you don't have Ragnarok Online installed. Read the instructions in the
    "Installation Instructions" we provided you with in the download, or follow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Problem: Help! I'm having a small/huge screen and I can't modify the resolution through the Setup!

A very disturbing problem especially because the "setup.exe" and "setup (1).exe" often don't function.
    This is what you do to get your desired screensize:

1. Download the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that I've compiled for you.
    2. Extract (and overwrite) the content of this .rar package in your WarfareRO Directory.
    3. Open the dinput.ini and find:
      WindowWidth = 1320
      WindowHeight = 768

4. Change it to your desired screen size, save the file, and you're done!

Note: You can still use the "setup.exe" to view the recommended screen size(s).

Problem: Help! When I try to open the client, it loads for a few seconds but nothing happens after!

The problem is that you haven't selected a resolution yet. Please do the following:

1. Open "opensetup.exe" in your WarfareRO directory (this file is present in the full download.)
    2. Pick your desired resolution.
    3. Save, and try again.

Note: Just in case, run your client as administrator afterwards!

More problems that occur will be added in here.

Current date/time is Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:10 am