Magic-based Classes

Phocus

Magic-based Classes

Post by Phocus on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:35 am

So I've noticed that magic on this server is pretty weak. Against most monsters, it's average to high damage, but in a PVP setting the damage is almost laughable. I'm not sure if this drawback is due to renewal, but I really suggest testing this out and getting it "fixed."

I guess I should also mention/remind you that GTB needs to be nerfed from its 100% magic immunity, or else magic will become negligible in PVP. Something like a 50% reduction or an immunity to status effects only? This could be a whole other thread by itself with discussion amongst the players.
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: Magic-based Classes

Post by Laeta on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:46 am

Today and yesterday there were a few higher priority things to take care of first, but both suggestions have indeed
    come to our attention. Sorry for the lack of updates regarding this matter!

I'm not sure if you've seen it yet, but about the MATK/Caster-classes; we've buffed them today! Take a look here for more details.

I'd say try it out and test them in both PvP and PvE - If you still think they're weak, we'd be really happy if you told us about it.

As for GTB, Crayon and I have talked about that, too. We're just not exactly sure what to do with it yet, but there is definitely
    a effective nerf going to be applied to the GTB card.

Please be so kind to vote for us! Or like us on Facebook!
    Also, reviews are very much appreciated! - Thank you!

Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:39 pm