Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[Done] Update - 10/08/13 - PvP Rank Fix, Cards, Refiner.

Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

[Done] Update - 10/08/13 - PvP Rank Fix, Cards, Refiner. Empty [Done] Update - 10/08/13 - PvP Rank Fix, Cards, Refiner.

Post by Laeta Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:16 am

Hello everyone,

Alright, first of, the PvP Ranker is officially fixed now. While I was at it, I made some slight modifications such as removing the option to reset it, and add a
    chat balloon on top of his head, displaying the number #1 PvP player.

It functions properly now so it'll no longer count your monster kills, merely your player kills. And (like before) the ladder is enabled in each map so duels
    (@duel) will also affect your kill and death scores.

A few other stuff that we decided to change:

• Tao Gunka Card - Apparently this card did not reduce the players' MDEF by 50 like it should. It now does.
    • Fallen Bishop Card - This card now increases the wearers MATK by 100. Renewal does not use +% MATK percentages, hence why it did not work before.
    • We've added a easier refiner. You still have to go through a few options, but it has the function now to refine a item to your upgrade of choice
      so you'll no longer have to click it 1 by 1 for each refine.
    • We've put an IP check on the Faction War waiting rooms. It came to our attention that certain players started multi-clienting to gain many War Coins.

That's it! Enjoy playing!

- WarfareRO Staff

Last edited by Laeta on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:11 am; edited 4 times in total
    Phocus
    Phocus

[Done] Update - 10/08/13 - PvP Rank Fix, Cards, Refiner. Empty Re: [Done] Update - 10/08/13 - PvP Rank Fix, Cards, Refiner.

Post by Phocus Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Surprised nobody mentioned this yet, but the PvP ladder is still "broken". It is now taking ALL PvM into account (which explains the ridiculously high K/D ratio on a lot of players).
    johlanjj
    johlanjj

[Done] Update - 10/08/13 - PvP Rank Fix, Cards, Refiner. Empty Re: [Done] Update - 10/08/13 - PvP Rank Fix, Cards, Refiner.

Post by johlanjj Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:35 pm

such as krasas with like 540 kills and no deaths
    Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Laeta Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Yes, I noticed this yesterday but that was like 1 minute before I had visitors coming over, so I never got to look into it.

Will be fixed ASAP. Is fixed.
    killing spree
    killing spree

Post by killing spree Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:58 am

HI admins... so players from computer cafe cannot play FW? or if i invited a friend to my Lan party? how can we play from 1 connection?
    Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Laeta Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:42 am

That will be a concern for later when we have more players. Right now, we want to prevent the few players we have from multi-clienting and collecting War Coins that way in the FW arena.
    If we'll get a bigger population (enough to actually actively practice the Faction War,) the IP restriction will be removed.

killing spree, I'd like to remind you to read the rules because this IP check was mainly done because of you. Please remember that exploiting the system is a punishable offense:

Rules wrote:- Do not abuse possible exploits. If you find a exploit, please report it to a GM and you will be rewarded for it. If you are caught abusing an exploit, you'll get banned.
    Thank you for understanding!
    killing spree
    killing spree

Post by killing spree Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Thanks Laeta.. you could have said it earlier.. my concern is about my friends who mainly plays on internet cafe.. thanks for informing me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm