Bowman Scroll Error FIX

Phocus

Bowman Scroll Error FIX

Post by Phocus on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:08 pm

I never used Bowman Scroll because I felt that leveling was easy enough (plus I didn't learn how to effectively use Mercenaries since re-playing RO). But anyways, I decided to finally try using a scroll, and when I summoned it I immediately got an error that resulted in multiple pop-up windows saying "Cannot open AI_sakray..." or "Cannot open USER_AI..."

The quick fix I found online was to copy and paste the existing AI folder in the RO folder and rename it to AI_sakray.
    So in the RO folder, there should now be now an AI folder and an AI_sakray folder. Inside the folders should be another folder called USER_AI.
    After that, I re-logged in and had no more errors.

I'm not familiar enough with how to fiddle with the AI folder for mercenaries or homunculi, but you can look online for that yourself (or ask someone who knows).
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: Bowman Scroll Error FIX

Post by Laeta on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:21 am

We are aware of this. The problem is also located in this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

The problem has been fixed in the new full download that I've uploaded a few days ago. For players that are still facing this issue, please follow Phocus' instructions or download the full download!

Please be so kind to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Or like us on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Also, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are very much appreciated! - Thank you!

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 am