Server status: Offline

Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Server status: Offline

Post by Laeta on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:14 am

Hello everyone,

Cray and I have decided to keep the server offline while we test and finish everything that needs to be tested and finished.

We apologize for all the major changes that have happened recently, but please understand that we had to this because a lot things just weren't functioning (i.e: cards and skills).
    After the server is back online, you will notice that more things have been changed, but I promise, that'll be the last time that a huge change has occurred.

I'm going are to be honest; we have been considering (after a player suggested it) to do a wipe, because right now there are many items around that shouldn't be around, that, and multiple
    players got away with exploited items.
    Any new player that starts right now will have a disadvantage compared to some of the current players.

This opportunity will get us rid of the beta label. Yes, it this all sounds bad for you players, we are aware. But allow us to comfort you some, as every beta player will receive the following:

- 10x Cash Shop points
    - 100x War Coins
    - 50,000,000 zeny
    - 1x Aebecee's Raging Typhoon Armor [1]
    - 1x Saphien's Armor of Ocean [1]
    - 1x Claytos Cracking Earth Armor [1]
    - 1x Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano [1]
    - 1x Ghostring Card
    - 1x Deviling Card
    - All donations will be refunded

To top it all off, each player will get some special item to show they were a beta-testing player. The item will be account-bound, so cannot be vended, dropped or traded and will be un-able to sell to NPC.

If you decide to stay, e-mail to Contact@WarfareRO.com with the account name you're going to use, we'll make sure that the gifts will arrive.
    Players that have donated are also requested to imply the e-mail they've donated with!

The ETA for this testing is about 2-3 days. You may take these days to be a part of the forum discussions, or to suggest features that you've never got to before.

We will try our best to stay in touch and keep you updated!

Thank you!

- WarfareRO Staff

Last edited by Laeta on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Please be so kind to vote for us! Or like us on Facebook!
    Also, reviews are very much appreciated! - Thank you!
    Saturdays

Re: Server status: Offline

Post by Saturdays on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:13 am

I think its still too soon to even launch the server into full gear when stability, balance, WoE, MVP, and monster resistance is still at hand. I am all for starting clean again and I happily accept the rewards for us beta players but if you guys believe its for the best of the server to go for it and make it official, then go for it. If there is any request for internal testers then count me in! Other than that best of wishes and I'll prepare for the official launch
    killing spree

Post by killing spree on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Will you return my fw equips full set? I have sleepless nights making that gear, if you need screenshots i have them, those gears are pretty damn hard to make!! Atleast reward me for the first beta player to have that set in your server.. Wink
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Laeta on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Sorry, we can't do that! We like to treat equally. Every player will get the items written in the first post and no more than that.

Last edited by Laeta on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

killing spree

Post by killing spree on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Ok then, goodluck on the server admins, i had a great time.. i hope you keep on working hard and staying cool as always, ciao
    Crayon

Post by Crayon on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:57 pm

killing spree wrote:Ok then, goodluck on the server admins, i had a great time.. i hope you keep on working hard and staying cool as always, ciao
    Thank you. Maybe one day, you can re-join us!
    Saturdays

Post by Saturdays on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:58 am

killing spree wrote:Will you return my fw equips full set? I have sleepless nights making that gear, if you need screenshots  i have them, those gears are pretty damn hard to make!! Atleast reward me for the first beta player to have that set in your server.. Wink
    I had a full set too and I am not complaining. Just do it again no biggie. Its a tough set to make but its pretty rewarding once you get it.

*Edit* All I can say is, don't forget that the server was in beta it was highly likely that people were gonna lose things. Would of been cool to keep our current stuff but shucks gotta move on.
    killing spree

Post by killing spree on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:32 am

Hi bro, glad you are staying.. Im having 2nd thoughts maybe ill join new server somewhere out there.. I made a mistake thought this one is a no wipe server, i read somewhere before.. Anyway its a little disappointing to know coz all the hard work will be thrown away, on the players side of course. But then again the decision will be theirs so im wishing you all goodluck and happy gaming!
    johlanjj

Post by johlanjj on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:08 am

WAIT soo we will have nothing again?
    or will we have are stuff that we had like gears and such?
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Laeta on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:12 am

johlanjj wrote:WAIT soo we will have nothing again?
    or will we have are stuff that we had like gears and such?
    Not exactly, you will indeed lose your current accounts and items, bit you will get items for being a beta player, these items are mentioned in the first post.

johlanjj

Post by johlanjj on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:17 am

ok if there is a wipe i will be verry mad and i will be losing so much stuff  ok what about voting i had 10Dark blinders in my storage......... this is just unexpected and very upsetting... will i get it back? will we have to work the the (bs) mvp hp with ex. eddga 9.5 mill that makes thana and every other mvp that is worth somthing to OP and will takes forever to kill........... i don't know  man this is just so irritating. and i had safe refine tix in a hat... how will u guys refund this stuff???
    johlanjj

Post by johlanjj on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:19 am

BUT THE MVP's now are so stupidly tanky.
    and htat dosent make sence why did u guys do this without telling us. i jsut spent alot of time for what ??? 100 wc 50m and the property armor you guys gave? My family did not exploit any of your flaws in the sever and now we have to pay by the wipe....
    johlanjj

Post by johlanjj on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:23 am

and i dident donate ( i had the dark blinders from voting to get the donate stuff i had how will this work)
    killing spree

Post by killing spree on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:30 am

@johlanjj

As posted above you will get NOTHING, only the beta player gifts as they have mentioned..
    johlanjj

Post by johlanjj on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:32 am

well yes i understand that but im talking about the dark blinders i used how would i be compensated for that! cause they arnt donate (well they are a source of donate that i haddent used)
    Gilabert

Post by Gilabert on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:05 am

No point in complaining the server was in its beta stage so its understandable that there would be a wipe. Even if it was mentioned prior that there would be no wipe if you played during the beta. Just think of it as it being a fresh start for everyone, and anyone who played during beta getting a few extra items for helping out lol.
    johlanjj

Post by johlanjj on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:19 am

true but all that time was wasted !
    killing spree

Post by killing spree on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Anything that arent donated will be wiped or not be refunded.. Lets face it and move on.. Smile
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Laeta on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:41 pm

It's not like you will get absolutely nothing. :/
    You will still get the items listed above, which I personally think is very generous; you should thank Crayon for that, if it was up to me, you would only have gotten half of that or less.

Also, it should be more than understandable for the players that have donated get their Cash Points back. If you've put money into something, wouldn't you want the same?

To hopefully make you feel better; we have already adjusted the MVP HP, most MVPs have their HP at 2~5 mil now, there are a few exceptions that reach up to 10mil, but this only goes for the stronger MVPs.
    Also be aware that with Pre-RE settings, MVPs won't be as hard. Everything will be easier for you once the server is back online, if you decide to stay that is.

On another note; please be aware that the players that don't mail to Contact@WarfareRO.com - will NOT get a beta pack! If you wish to stay and receive this pack, please mail to us!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:37 am