Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Future Projects -- In progress! [Updated: 31/08/2013]

Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Future Projects -- In progress!     [Updated: 31/08/2013] Empty Future Projects -- In progress! [Updated: 31/08/2013]

Post by Laeta Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Hello there, everyone!

I'd like to list down what we are currently working on in between the small updates.

There are projects that will take a little longer for it to be done. Crayon and I thought it would be nice to inform our players
    about some of it, so you have something to hopefully look forward to.

A Faction-based War Of Emperium

This, we hope, will be a interesting addition to our server. It is basically the War Of Emperium and Battle Grounds combined.
    The big difference being is that only Factions can participate in this event, another good reason to have our players join a
    Faction, yay! Wink

The event will be held in a castle, in that castle the two Factions will be able to fight eachother and try to conquer the emperium.
    WoE - CE (Custom Edition) will not replace the other/non-Faction WoE. So players that decide to not join a Faction will still be
    able to WoE. Despite that we still want to encourage players to join a Faction, therefore (in WoE-CE) War Coins will be involved,
    while they won't in WoE - NE (Normal Edition).

Charms

This is probably something you've never seen before. We are currently working on making "ETC" items that give a bonus as soon as
    they're in your inventory, and have the bonus disappear as soon as you sell, store or drop the item. They do not require to be equipped
    for the effect to apply.

Job Suits

Like your class, but don't like the sprite? Then this will absolutely satisfy you! We are working on items that will merely change your
    appearance, but allows you to actually keep your current job! These items will not only be there for a visual change, but they will
    also add very interesting bonuses!

Stay tuned, more about this later!

More Quests

We already have a few quests right now, but we are planning to offer even more. For example, you may soon expect a quest for
    slotted lower headgears! Wink

Revamped Excellent Weapons

We are planning to make these weapons more useful so they can benefit your class better! Unfortunately, this is a lot of work so
    bear with us while we try hard to finish them!

---------------------------------------------------

- WarfareRO Staff

Last edited by Laeta on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:26 am; edited 4 times in total
    johlanjj
    johlanjj

Future Projects -- In progress!     [Updated: 31/08/2013] Empty Re: Future Projects -- In progress! [Updated: 31/08/2013]

Post by johlanjj Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:10 pm

i really want to do faction wars but no one ever comes besides me =(
    (holy man)
    Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Future Projects -- In progress!     [Updated: 31/08/2013] Empty Re: Future Projects -- In progress! [Updated: 31/08/2013]

Post by Laeta Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Yes, we really need more players for that! ):

All I can suggest for the players is to keep voting, writing reviews and inviting friends. While we try to conquer a advertisement spot for
    the Rate My Server website.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:45 am