Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Done] Update - 27/08/2013 - Skills & classes.

Crayon
    Crayon

[Done] Update - 27/08/2013 - Skills & classes. Empty [Done] Update - 27/08/2013 - Skills & classes.

Post by Crayon Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:36 am

Server Status: ONLINE

Hey everyone, we're going to be taking the servers offline for a little awhile to do some testing and possible fixes. The servers will be down anywhere from 1~2 hours, but the exact ETA is unknown yet.

So please sit tight and we'll do our best to be quick and get the server back online! Please refer back to this post for server status updates, as the server will be coming offline and online a few times during this downtime. Please refrain from logging in until we've changed the server status in this post to prevent any loss of items or even characters!

Update: And we are back online!

Here's what has been done:

* Fallen Bishop Card nerf - We think it is not right for players to be one-shot by mage classes if they don't wear a GTB. Hybrid characters do not stand a chance hence why
    they where not being played, so Fallen Bishop has been adjusted! Take note, the GTB Card and the MATK formulas haven't been touched, it is merely the Fallen Bishop Card,
    which is what caused the problem.
    * Hydra and TG Cards - Will now increase the damage of Shield Chain and Sacrifice Report
    * Lower-Headgears - Will no longer need to be re-equipped for the +200 weight capacity bonus to trigger.
    * Warmth of the Sun, Moon and Stars - This damage can now be increased with AK and TG Cards. Remember that these skills do not work the same in PvP as in PvM!
    * The MvP Rental will no longer spawn you back to old Prontera, and neither will the Warper NPC warp you there anymore if you choose the "Mall" option.

On a sidenote, please (for future reference) contribute the server by reporting bugs. And if you do so please do it on our forums instead of in-game!
    That way, we'll know what the exact issue is and will be reminded to fix it. A lot of things that get reported in-game often gets forgotten about!

Remember to patch for the visual changes to apply!

Thank you!

- WarfareRO Staff
    killing spree
    killing spree

[Done] Update - 27/08/2013 - Skills & classes. Empty Re: [Done] Update - 27/08/2013 - Skills & classes.

Post by killing spree Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:42 am

Please update us on the changes that will be done.. thank you
    killing spree
    killing spree

[Done] Update - 27/08/2013 - Skills & classes. Empty Re: [Done] Update - 27/08/2013 - Skills & classes.

Post by killing spree Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:40 am

How much nerf did you do to fbh card?
    Crayon
    Crayon

Post by Crayon Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:05 am

It now adds +150 Matk, up from the original 100. It also now reduces 10% damage from boss type monsters. We've removed the 50% more damage to Demihuman & Angel types.

So to sum it up the card says:

+150 Matk, Reduces damage taken from boss monsters by 10%
    Saturdays
    Saturdays

Post by Saturdays Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:07 am

killing spree wrote:How much nerf did you do to fbh card?
    They gave it 150 ATK and 10% reduction from boss monsters

My personal thoughts:

The addition to 10% reduction from boss monsters means that more melee oriented classes now have a better chance to hold their own ground if you add together alice card (50% total boss damage reduction) (even if it gives MATK, the 10% boss dmg reduction is well worth)

At the other side of things, losing 50% additional damage to demi humans is pretty huge in pvp however this card could be the staple of controlling caster's true damage. If something doesn't look right it can be easily tweaked to give balance to the class itself.
    killing spree
    killing spree

Post by killing spree Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Woah so the card is pretty useless now in pvp..? We have 2 useless card now then.. Maya and FBH!! Whats next?
    killing spree
    killing spree

Post by killing spree Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Btw sinx classs is too OP, with edp berserk you die only in seconds, especially the mage class, if you nerfed already many cards related toafter- casting and matk.. You should nerf melee type cards too.. It will be unfair then because you are giving rise to melee characters with high hp, and nerfing magic type classes with low hp..
    Belaya Smert

Post by Belaya Smert Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Wow seriously stop bitching as soon as your class can't one-shot others anymore. From what I've seen... with Zakudam, Fallen Bishop, High Wizard Headgear, 2x Imps and a Excellent Book, Fire Bolts did 14k (so 140k) per bolt on a target with GTB, and 8k on a target with GTB and a Lucius Volcano Armor. Do you think that is right? Do you think it is okay that with the items that SHOULD give a huge reduction, a class is still able to do 80k per attack? You guys obviously don't know how this game works, the GMs were in their right to reduce FBH card.

killing spree wrote:Btw sinx classs is too OP, with edp berserk you die only in seconds, especially the mage class, if you nerfed already many cards related toafter- casting and matk.. You should nerf melee type cards too.. It will be unfair then because you are giving rise to melee characters with high hp, and nerfing magic type classes with low hp..
    Uh.... If you know how to play a HW or Scolar, you should know that mage classes should not die to a SinX. They have safety wall. =/

Also, SinX classes are not OP. It's just that no one of you knows how to PVP and swap equipment. I haven't seen anyone yet that did not rely on one set of equipment. Yes, SinX does a lot damage if he's poison endowed and you're using a GTB Shield, a Deviling Garment and Ghostring Armor. Of course he does because none of those equipment/cards grant you reduction. Did you ever try swapping to a Thara Frog Shield, Evil Druid Armor and a Raydric Garment to see if he still does ridiculous damage? No, you haven't? Maybe you should try.

Seriously, what are you doing here if you don't know how to PVP? If you're not willing to learn Battle Mode? No offense but you should go play a PVM server instead.
    killing spree
    killing spree

Post by killing spree Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:33 pm

@Belaya

How can a mage/scholar 1 hit someone with gtb? Are you out of your mind? Im talking in general, because the way i see it this server has become highly customized.. Unlike what it used to be.. Now in pvp? I hardly pvp because nobody ever plays it.. And if i do MOST players know only either to gang me and talk trash afterwards, so mr anonymous tell me? Are you hurt coz somehow i offended you in the game? Im not even talking to you and now you showed up talking s###t already.
    Chessur
    Chessur

Post by Chessur Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:54 pm

killing spree wrote:@Belaya

How can a mage/scholar 1 hit someone with gtb? Are you out of your mind?  Im talking in general, because the way i see it this server has become highly customized.. Unlike what it used to be.. Now in pvp? I hardly pvp because nobody ever plays it.. And if i do MOST players know only either to gang me and talk trash afterwards, so mr anonymous tell me? Are you hurt coz somehow i offended you in the game? Im not even talking to you and now you showed up talking s###t already.
    I believe Belaya was saying it as a way of expression rather than an exact fact. You're right is a pretty customized server compared to what I've seen. But I'm pretty sure this server is advertised as having custom equipment on their RMS page. And I'm not sure if you noticed, but I've never seen something quite like Faction War, nor such a combination of RE and Pre-RE, both of which are also located in their RMS page. If thats not enough, its a server with an increased level cap, so I'm not sure exactly why you're surprised about anything being custom.

How are things different in PvP? What is so drastically different? Let me ask, have you actually seen the damage after the changes they made? Or is it just because the "trash talking" after pvp. My champion is Phillis Willis, I do remember going in there all happy as can be, to test some skills and damage with some friends. Out of no where you decide to kill both of us, so I re-log, kill you on my champ (or tried to most of the time you would @go out, I guess K/D is that important to you?)

So now, I'm not too surprised by the changes. You were pretty much forced to constantly reduce magic and nothing but. If you didn't notice beforehand with FBH, you had no choice but to use a GTB to even reduce spells such as JT down to 15-25k, and when thats spammable and the average HP of most classes currently is around ~100k, I'd say thats a bit too strong when in 4-5 JT you can down your average class. Unless you were a champ who could snap away and heal, you are pretty much done for, at least now its manageable as another class that doesn't have heal or any form of snap-like ability.
    Saturdays
    Saturdays

Post by Saturdays Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:41 am

Chessur wrote:
    killing spree wrote:@Belaya

How can a mage/scholar 1 hit someone with gtb? Are you out of your mind?  Im talking in general, because the way i see it this server has become highly customized.. Unlike what it used to be.. Now in pvp? I hardly pvp because nobody ever plays it.. And if i do MOST players know only either to gang me and talk trash afterwards, so mr anonymous tell me? Are you hurt coz somehow i offended you in the game? Im not even talking to you and now you showed up talking s###t already.
    I believe Belaya was saying it as a way of expression rather than an exact fact. You're right is a pretty customized server compared to what I've seen. But I'm pretty sure this server is advertised as having custom equipment on their RMS page. And I'm not sure if you noticed, but I've never seen something quite like Faction War, nor such a combination of RE and Pre-RE, both of which are also located in their RMS page. If thats not enough, its a server with an increased level cap, so I'm not sure exactly why you're surprised about anything being custom.

How are things different in PvP? What is so drastically different? Let me ask, have you actually seen the damage after the changes they made? Or is it just because the "trash talking" after pvp. My champion is Phillis Willis, I do remember going in there all happy as can be, to test some skills and damage with some friends. Out of no where you decide to kill both of us, so I re-log, kill you on my champ (or tried to most of the time you would @go out, I guess K/D is that important to you?)

So now, I'm not too surprised by the changes. You were pretty much forced to constantly reduce magic and nothing but. If you didn't notice beforehand with FBH, you had no choice but to use a GTB to even reduce spells such as JT down to 15-25k, and when thats spammable and the average HP of most classes currently is around ~100k, I'd say thats a bit too strong when in 4-5 JT you can down your average class. Unless you were a champ who could snap away and heal, you are pretty much done for, at least now its manageable as another class that doesn't have heal or any form of snap-like ability.
    Some individuals needs to quickly realize there are more things regarding PVP other than spamming 3 skills (if one doesn't work try the other one.. derp) each class has an extensive amounts of options available to their disposal and if the players that are crying wolf don't realize this yet then not only GMs are wasting their time double checking those classes to see if the claims were true but its also delaying major patches inc in the future for us. I also agree on Belaya regarding class counters. There will be always something that does better than another class, but no class will be able to out perform classes that were meant to have a bigger advantage over them. Its just something that RO in general is "rock, paper, scissors". However in that note classes should still have some sort of fighting chance which is why they nerfed FBH and the results has been nothing but positive.
    Belaya Smert

Post by Belaya Smert Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:16 am

I hardly pvp because nobody ever plays it.. And if i do MOST players know only either to gang me and talk trash afterwards, so mr anonymous tell me? Are you hurt coz somehow i offended you in the game? Im not even talking to you and now you showed up talking s###t already.
    Just because I haven't been posting doesn't mean I'm not checking the forums. As you can see I've registered a week before you have and followed every change the GMs have made so far. I just never bothered to comment. The reason why I said what I did is not based on how I met you in-game, I don't remember talking to you at all because I tend to keep to myself. What I said is solely based on your constant complaining on the forums, on downgrading every positive change the GMs make. The GMs went through many unnecessary trouble by reconsidering the changes they've made because you claimed that this is imbalanced, or that isn't right. While the truth being... not trying to sound like a dick but (judging by most of your posts in the updates section) you just don't know your stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:51 pm