Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Card remover NPC

killing spree
    killing spree

Card remover NPC Empty Card remover NPC

Post by killing spree Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:43 am

Hi its me again... another pain is the card remover npc.. usually (on other servers) the requirement only is 250k and a yellow gemstone + star crumb.. now we neeed 1 cash point for card removal... if i ran out of cash point i cannot remove cards anymore, very annoying especially when i need the cards as soon as possible.. now im stucked as i cannot remove my mvp card that i hunt for long hours Sad
    Crayon
    Crayon

Card remover NPC Empty Re: Card remover NPC

Post by Crayon Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:26 am

The cash shop points are easily obtainable through voting. The reason we don't make it like other servers is because we want players to actually have to be more careful with the decisions they make when carding their equipment. We want to do things different from other RO servers as to not have the same thing that most private servers have, even if it means changing little things here or there.
    Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Laeta Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:28 am

Exactly. Also, an addition to Crayon's post;
    The difference between us and the other servers is that our card remover has absolutely no chance to destroy your cards or item, it's 100% safe process.

Wouldn't you rather be patient a little than risking the chance of losing your item or card, or even both?
    killing spree
    killing spree

Post by killing spree Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:24 am

I agree on what you said admins.. my prob is i have multiple accounts.. so i cannot vote from having the same ip address.. so account 1 is having vote points, but account 2 cannot vote they are diff classes so removing cards from a class based weapon is nearly impossible now..hope you get my point
    killing spree
    killing spree

Post by killing spree Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:27 am

also how can i join the faction/woe if my equips/cards are stucked like this? im in need of help here.. you said it yourself that players must be able to join events asap.. but having a prob like this i have to wait to vote for few days before i can continue participating? doesnt make sense
    Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Laeta Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:11 pm

killing spree wrote:I agree on what you said admins.. my prob is i have multiple accounts.. so i cannot vote from having the same ip address.. so account 1 is having vote points, but account 2 cannot vote they are diff classes so removing cards from a class based weapon is nearly impossible now..hope you get my point
    When you claim your voting reward, you get a $1 Money Card, that is a usable item that gives one Cash Point, so you can still trade that usable item to the account/character you want to use for the Card Remover.

also how can i join the faction/woe if my equips/cards are stucked like this? im in need of help here.. you said it yourself that players must be able to join events asap.. but having a prob like this i have to wait to vote for few days before i can continue participating? doesnt make sense
    The character and account bound items are still under construction. If you would be so kind to say which items you wish to trade/transfer, please tell us and we will take it under consideration!

*edit* a few char-bound restrictions have been removed. As for the general topic suggestion, we will not take any actions on the Card remover NPC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:26 am