Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Regular Card Drops

Assu
    Assu

Regular Card Drops Empty Regular Card Drops

Post by Assu Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:32 am

MVP Card Drop = 5% (Completely reasonable)
    Normal Card Drop = 5%

Were normal mob cards intended to drop at the same rate as MVP Cards?
    I suggest maybe raising it a bit. So that it wouldn't be too time consuming to gather normal mob cards.
    What do you guys think?
    Crayon
    Crayon

Regular Card Drops Empty Re: Regular Card Drops

Post by Crayon Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:24 am

It is much easier to get a normal card over an MVP card, simply due to the numbers difference. It usually takes only 5-10 minutes to farm whatever non-MVP card you desire because there are so many mobs compared to a single MVP.
    Assu
    Assu

Post by Assu Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Yeah, true, but there are mobs with "large" numbers but are scattered on huge maps. Like the Cookie for example, there are 40 of them but scattered all over xmas_dun01. 5-10 minutes really does seem like a lot of time to spend just to hunt a card that isn't really valuable.
    Gilabert
    Gilabert

Post by Gilabert Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:05 pm

5% drop rate on normal monster cards is more than fair. I got 4 abysmal knight cards in 4-5minutes and they are harder to find than cookie. Also you can always use fly wings or creamy card so you can warp around and find the monsters quicker.
    Assu
    Assu

Post by Assu Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:47 am

Hm. I guess it is a bit fair, just that there are some mobs that have pretty little number like Deviace (no one even uses it but I'm just putting that out there for the sake of it). And considering it is JUST a normal card, pretty much no rare value, I don't see why it should be kept at 5% drop rate.

Guess this just boils down to me being a lazy fat ass. Which I shouldn't keep being. rofl.
    Anyways thanks for looking through it or possibly considering it, I was just thinking maybe it would be easier for many players who want to engage at the quickest pace into woe/fw/pvp. xD

Thanks again! Very Happy
    Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Laeta Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:05 am

The card drop rate is 5% because everything else is 5% as well. It would be strange to just boost the card drop rate while  each other rate remains at 5%/500x.

There has been a rate poll... where was it again...... oh, nevermind it's closed/deleted.
    But yeah, we've considered in the past to increase our rates but everyone voted against it, so we'll just stick to 500x for everything.

I hope this does not disappoint you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:32 am