Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Done] Update 08/08/13 - A few minor changes.

Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

[Done] Update 08/08/13 - A few minor changes. Empty [Done] Update 08/08/13 - A few minor changes.

Post by Laeta Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:49 am

Hello everyone,

I decided to throw a little maintenance in between. There are no major changes, just a few tiny suggestions that were done in-game.

Here's what's new~

• The bot checker is now active on maps that would become popular for zeny farming. We decided to let it just activate here so it does not interfere your playing experience elsewhere.
    • The Faction War waiting room now gives an announcement about how many entered participants there are on each side, so you will no longer wait for players that might not even
      be in the waiting room.
    • The WoE reward has been reduced, apparently the obtained War Coins at the end of WoE were way too high. We're a little disappointed that we weren't
      informed about this until this morning... but perhaps we shouldn't have expected otherwise. Many thanks to the one person that decided to let us know.
      I know this was a mistake at our end, but keep in mind that even exploiting mistakes at our end is a punishable offense. In the future we won't take this lightly.
    • You'll now respawn with full HP and SP after dying in Faction War.
    • An option has been added into the Faction Helper, this part is still under construction and will be finished later this week.

That's all for now.

Enjoy playing!

- WarfareRO Staff
    Gilabert
    Gilabert

[Done] Update 08/08/13 - A few minor changes. Empty Re: [Done] Update 08/08/13 - A few minor changes.

Post by Gilabert Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:49 am

Actually I had already mentioned that the rewards in WoE were not correct, and that was like a week ago. Also the amount given at the end of WoE was always different it would range from1-6 War Tokens.

Forgot to mention I was guild leader so I should of been getting 3 each WoE. Also if you feel the need you can even remove the War Tokens of my account but like I said up above I did mention this issue before.
    Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

[Done] Update 08/08/13 - A few minor changes. Empty Re: [Done] Update 08/08/13 - A few minor changes.

Post by Laeta Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:38 pm

No, we won't take anything back. It is just the fact we asked you (and others) to let us know if it would happen again. Not only in-game but even on the
    forums we opened a "WoE feedback requested" thread were no one ever posted in. We were also told that you received 3~6 War Coins, while according to someone else you received
    about 6~10 and that is a huge difference.

But like I said, it was a mistake at our end for not wanting to take the players' castle just to test this, so I blame myself for the most part.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:34 pm