Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[Done] Update - 30/08/13 - Pre-RE mobs, job lv, etc.

Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

[Done] Update - 30/08/13 - Pre-RE mobs, job lv, etc. Empty [Done] Update - 30/08/13 - Pre-RE mobs, job lv, etc.

Post by Laeta Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:27 am

Hello everyone,

More updates have been done, mainly to set some more things right.

Here's a list of changes we've made today:

• We've added a new, refreshing Novice/Trainings map because we thought the old did not leave a nice first impression.
    • The beginners "Freebie Pack" now gives 3 extra items; a knife that gives 30% ASPD, a rod that gives 30% MATK, and a guard that gives 20% neutral property reduction. These items are not not slotted.
    • Thanatos Card has been nerfed. You will still do more damage depending on the opponents DEF, but also receive an additional -50% ATK bonus.
    • We've disabled all @commands in PvP.
    • bra_dun02 now has a botchecker as well.
    • We've decided to use the Pre-RE mob table, seeing how many Renewal monsters all have 99+ DEF & MDEF, which in Pre-RE means immunity to any physical and magical damage. (This is also why your previous damage was so ridiculously low; the RE monsters just had crazy (M)DEF. Take note that the higher episode(/RE) monsters such as Dark Shadow, Draco, etc, all have RE stats, we'll slowly get to reduce this! Just be patient please!
    • The HP of MVPs has been buffed. Pre-RE MVPs have very low HP, and we want MVPing to remain challenging for our players!
    • The job level has been increased to level 75, it seemed like about every player was in favor of this.
    • The general ATK damage has been slightly increased - please do major testing because, since we've restored the monster table to Pre-RE, your damage might be too high!
    • The healing rate of Heal and Sanctuary has been increased. Heal will do 11k+, and Sanctuary 500 per level (so 5k at level 10, 50k total heal).
    • The amounts of deaths it takes for the Faction War to end (in the 3 vs 3 version) has been increased from 20 to 25.
    • Ygg Berries and Seeds have been fixed to the previously decided healing rate. 15% for Seeds, and 50% for Berries.

Please remember to report problems on the forums [here] instead of in-game! That way we won't forget about it!

Remember to patch!

Thank you!

- WarfareRO Staff
    johlanjj
    johlanjj

[Done] Update - 30/08/13 - Pre-RE mobs, job lv, etc. Empty Re: [Done] Update - 30/08/13 - Pre-RE mobs, job lv, etc.

Post by johlanjj Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:24 pm

OK changing to pre-re...... i went to lvl my biochemist and well i killed eddga in 20 mins but besides the fast he has 10m hp (to much) FOR EDDGA... i could not get any higher then 110 and my mom cannot exceed lvl 99 we dont know what is happaning but was told to post in forums crayon is afk!.
    Laeta
    Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

[Done] Update - 30/08/13 - Pre-RE mobs, job lv, etc. Empty Re: [Done] Update - 30/08/13 - Pre-RE mobs, job lv, etc.

Post by Laeta Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:46 pm

You do get exp, your experience bar will just not show it, use the @showexp command and you'll see you'll get experience.

After some testing, Cray and I agreed that the MVP HP is indeed too high, we're going to take them down some in next reboot. Many apologies!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:05 pm