[Done] Update - 19/08/13 - Kaho's changed, Database website, etc.

Laeta
    Administrator
    Administrator

[Done] Update - 19/08/13 - Kaho's changed, Database website, etc.

Post by Laeta on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Hello everyone!

Another small update is done! Keep reading to find out the whereabouts~

• The Treasure Chest now gives 3 Event Tokens because we noticed that no one was going after them anymore. Also, the location it spawns is no longer Geffen, it now spawns at Jawaii.
    • Kaho Horns have been adjusted to make them more attracting. We've removed the ASPD bonus and instead gave them a After-Cast Delay bonus. The regular Kaho now gives a 5% After-Cast
      delay reduction, and the custom kaho gives a 10% After-Cast Delay reduction, PLUS a refine bonus! (Gain an additional -1% After-Cast Delay bonus on every two refine rates - which means you can
      get a total of -20% After-Cast Delay if you get your customized Kaho Horn to +20!
      Take note, the refine bonus does not apply for the regular(/non-custom) Kaho Horn!
    • We've reduced Plasma Cards' chance to gain Elemental Resist Potions by a lot, the reason for this is because it made the Elemental Resist Potions in the War Coin Machine pointless.
    • The @load and @go commands are now disabled in PvP and GvG.

On another note, I'd like to reveal the server information/database website that I've been working on the past week. It's just a free website but there is no other purpose for it than
    to display information (quests, etc), so it shouldn't be that big of a deal that it doesn't look as exciting as our actual/main website... I hope. ;P
    If it ends up being well-visited/used, we'll just buy it to get rid of the ads.

Here is the link: WarfareRO Database

Enjoy playing, and don't forget to patch for the visual changes to apply! Wink

- WarfareRO Staff

Please be so kind to vote for us! Or like us on Facebook!
    Also, reviews are very much appreciated! - Thank you!
    killing spree

Re: [Done] Update - 19/08/13 - Kaho's changed, Database website, etc.

Post by killing spree on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:28 am

Great work as always.. thanks for the updates!!
    johlanjj

Post by johlanjj on Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:37 pm

i like the database!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:37 am